Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today was bitter sweet.  
I couldn't help but wake up thinking about my two sweet angels - and wishing I had them with me today to celebrate being their Mother.  They are still my babies even though I was never able to hold them, and I hope they know that I love them so much. 
In church today, I was touched that our Pastor took a moment to pray for those whose mothers were no longer with them, for the women who wanted but were unable to be moms and for the mothers that have lost babies and children.  
I tried to soak up every kick and tummy rumble that the little Man-Cub had to offer - but there was still sadness in my heart.  
My sweet husband brought me an abundance of flowers and told me that I was going to be an amazing Mom.  I am so lucky to have him, and I can't wait until we have a little one to hold in our arms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment