But I loved them.

And I know that they are so happy that I will be able to hold and love their baby brother.

I would like to share a poem my little brother wrote for me after I lost the babies:
Two Guardian Angels
by DRH
Made in Love
Two precious Souls
A Mother, none more deserving
A Father, more proud than any
Never knowing God's Will
Revealed to us unexpected
Yet by faith kept believing, His plan would be revealed to us
The expected Joy of holding them, now lost
Now a new Joy shown to us
Their precious purpose now given
They are Soldiers and Angels of God
With watchful eyes they gaze
Protecting all who love them
Now in Faith, we can see
Their purpose much bigger, That only which God could see
Those two precious Souls
Our Guardian Angels
Keeping watch over all of us and those who are still to be
No comments:
Post a Comment