Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cribs make me crabby

Jake and I are finally starting to look at stuff for the Man-Cub's room.  We would really like to buy his crib ourselves.  This is just something we would rather purchase ourselves than put on our registry.  
So far, every time we've gone out to look at and buy a crib - its been totally unsuccessful.
Now we are looking at cribs online, but we have to deal with paying shipping charges.
These are the 2 cribs we are looking at:

This first one is available online only and shipping charges are ridic.  
However it does come with a changing table, 
and I like that it has under-crib storage.
This crib, assuming its in-stock, can be purchased in store.  
Supposedly, the matching changing table is available online only - 
but is nowhere to be found.  

This should not be so difficult.  

2 comments:

  1. What happened to the one that we saw at Target? The one that turns into a bed? I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both turn into beds. We decided we didn't like the other model, because you can't take the changing table part off.

    ReplyDelete