Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Little Mamma in Her Red Dress

Tonight we took photos in the basement - 22 weeks, baby!!  My sister reminded me that I had this red dress somewhere, so today I hunted it down in my closet.  Its a great dress for photos:)










The little Man-Cub is up and at 'em full force lately.  This morning when I was taking my bath (yes, *gasp* I take baths while pregnant) I was laying there watching him send ripples through the water with his giant kicks.  It was so funny.  I just laid there watching him spaz out until the water got cold :)  I love him so much already.

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pics! I love them! Man, I wish my hubby was a professional photographer. :)

    And I take baths while pregnant, too - every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You're pretty!

    I love him, too. I can't wait to spoil him!

    ReplyDelete