Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thoughts on my life.

Wednesday afternoon I had the opportunity to provide transport for these puppies to a Rescue Shelter.  After making a stop at my parent's to clean the vomit out of their kennel and give them a good bath, they were delivered to safety:

Upon my return, I couldn't help but think about how satisfied I am with my life right now.  I love being able to work with rescue dogs (at least as much as I can handle right now).  I love our little house.  I love my two fur-children, Hank and Marla:

I love that my husband and I have started our own business and that its doing so well.  I love that I get to spend a lot more time with him now that he's home.  
Have I mentioned how wonderful my husband is?  He is hands-down the single most caring, sensitive and talented man I have ever had the pleasure of knowing - and I MARRIED him.  
Go me.

Today, most notably, I am so grateful to be the Cub's mother.  I can't wait to meet him, and I hope so much that I am a good Mom.  Its been a rough road, emotionally, and its only the beginning.  But I know that with my amazing husband at my side, we are going to be in for one wonderful ride.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, a 26 week (+2 day) Belly Shot:

2 comments: