I am trying to mentally put the nursery together, but I really just need to get in there and do it.
Here is an idea of what we're doing with the room. I don't have the glider yet, but we are hoping to use any giftcards we might receive toward it.
Oh, I also have a dresser that Jake found at an Antique Store. Its way cool. But we, and again by WE I mean Jake, are stripping and re-staining it. I am painting the knobs red.
I am also planning on eventually buying some Ugly Dolls for him, because they're just so darned cute. I had 2 but Marla ate them. Hopefully she will not get ahold of the Cub's dolls :) 
These are the paintings Jake is doing for his room. The Owl-Man is already done and ready to go up when the Wallpaper is finished (errr, it still needs to be started). The other two would be ready to go up except that they sold at his show! So Jake has to repaint them for me :)
This is a sample of the wallpaper we bought. Its an Oriental Grasscloth Wallpaper. Tre cool.
Well, its at least a start, right?
12 week to go until his due date, 2 weeks until my proposed finish date for the nursery.
Will we make it?
Hmmmm....
get on it, jen.
ReplyDeleteUm, there's a thing about Ugly Dolls. My dog at Oliver's and Christine's dog ate both of her boys'. It's a thing. Dogs love Ugly Dolls.
ReplyDelete