Monday, June 22, 2009

Procrastination Nation

This weekend my little sister is coming to help me clean out the extra bedroom and begin the transformation into the Man-Cub's nursery.  
We have to haul a bunch of stuff down stairs, scrub everything, prime the walls and paint 3 of them.  Then somehow figure out how to put up one wall of wallpaper.  
I'll be happy if we just get the room cleared out!
Remember how I wanted the nursery done by 30 weeks, and how that would be no problem whatsoever?  
Well, I am a day shy of 28 weeks and I am pretty sure I haven't even peeked my head in that room in over a month.  
If I manage to procrastinate more this weekend while my sis is here, we will just occupy our time by eating smoothies (which I dreamed about extensively last night) and swimming in our friends pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment