Monday, June 1, 2009

Nursery Details...

We finally have our crib and changing table!!!  They arrived this afternoon - we had them shipped to our WalMart because it was way super cheap that way!

We ended up with the Lauren Graco Crib and Changing Table in Espresso:

This is the bedding we chose (ignore the safari themed sheets and blanket - we won't be using those).  We are going for a more Natural themed Nursery with red accents.  We chose a red wallpaper with tan and cream fibers running through it.  Its hard to describe, but really cool looking.  Wish I had a sample to scan in.

 

Jake is doing some paintings for his room as well.  They won't be these exact ones - but they'll be similar:

 

The room won't be super 'babyish' but thats fine with me.  I am not a fan of pastels and Winnie the Poop.

I can't wait to actually start working on the Man Cub's Den :)

1 comment: