I am well aware that I am not a good blogger, or writer. What I do know is that I don't want to forget these times. And I hope that by tucking these memories away, that I will be able to hold on to just a few precious moments of these boys' childhoods.
Today Gray woke up early, as in, before 7am. We spent two hours constructing miniature cats out of Play-doh before anyone else woke up. Graysen ate all the eyeballs out of our kitten family's heads.
He then asked to watch his favorite show, Kipper, and attempted to lay on my face for the entire first episode. It gave me rage.
Bear slept almost all day. His new thing is beating his mouth with his chubby paw, and whooping like a possessed little Indian. It is most un-PC and I quite enjoy it.
This evening I worked on these:
I can't wait for their birthday party.

No comments:
Post a Comment