Currently we are fostering two little kittens from the Chicago Animal Control. They are cute. They are sweet...
Graysen.is.in.love.
Their names are Magnolia and Jimmy Sprinkles
He calls them Noli and Jeemee Fingles.
It is awesome.
Bear is mostly disinterested in them. If they come within reach of his chubby little hand, he may either gently pat them or grab ahold of whatever fluffy appendage or extra skin that he can and whirl them about.
It's a toss-up.
Therefore we have to be extra careful when they are out and he's awake.
Everyone seems to be commenting on how much Bear is slimming down. I don't see it.
I don't feel it.
They're also not the ones lugging him about all day.
In other news, things I am pumped about right now: Big hugs.
Graysen loves big hugs. Lately at night, when he doesn't want to go to sleep quite yet, he tells me that he needs a big hug. He will grab me around me neck and squeeze, and squeeze. He tells me he's loving me. He can't let go.
Sometimes he squeezes out a tear.
That boy just gets to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment