Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Graysen 6 months


As the only child of two photographers, one might think that this kid would have oodles of photos taken on a daily basis. BUT, one would be mistaken.
I was rather horrified to realize that Gray's 7 month 'birthday' was a mere 9 days away and he had yet to have his 6 month photos taken!

How embarrassing.

So I stripped him down and did an impromptu photo shoot in our basement studio!

Gray has firmly mastered the art of sitting unassisted. But has still only rolled over once. We are ok with this, as we are in no rush to have this little beastie mobilized any time soon.
He is weighing in at 22 lbs, 6.6 oz and is as charming as he is chubby!
He loves people and crowds and is a very content little man.

Here are some of my favorite shots from his mini-session yesterday:







So there he is in all his chubby glory! Consider your appetite for Gray photos satiated. Hopefully I can get his 7 month shoot done in a more timely manner :)
-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment