Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 months

I'm really bad about keeping this updated.
My apologies.
Our little beastie is now just over 5 months old and weighs 20 lbs and 13.5 oz!!
He wants to sit up on his own so badly, but it just hasn't happened yet.  He can go a few seconds before he either lurches backward or falls forward and sucks on his toes!
He is also making the sweetest little noises when he 'talks'.  Both Jake and I thought he would have a burly, husky voice - but it is the cutest, most high-pitched little voice I've ever heard!!  I could listen to it all day -- which is a good thing, because he loves to talk!
He is pretty much wearing all 6-12 month clothes now.  Everything that I bought him and that people gave him for summer-wear won't be fitting him :(  He's far too big!!  But thats ok - it gives me a reason to go out and shop for him which I most certainly do not mind.  I always figured shopping for a little boy would be harder than shopping for a little girl, but I have found the cutest things for him.  Things which do not have sports related things on them, cars, trucks or annoying cartoons -- which for the most part bother me.
Here are some photos we took on his 5 month birthday:





My big big boy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment