Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bumbo Delight and Photos with Mamma

Today we tried out Graysen's new Bumbo.  Of course, it IS a Christmas present, so shhhh don't tell:)  I am not sure whether or not we should keep it, because his little beefy thighs get stuck in it when we take him out.  I feel like he is at the perfect age to start using the Bumbo, but I don't know if we will get enough usage out of it to make the purchase worthwhile.  
Here are some photos I took this morning...  He was enjoying the seat for a long time:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And he enjoyed it all the way up until he DIDN'T anymore:
Photobucket

Later in the afternoon I asked Jake to take some environmental portraits of me and my little Beefster.  We got a few I was happy with before we lost all our light for the day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe in a couple of days he will be 3 months old!  Then it will be time for a whole new set of photos!
He is getting so big so fast! Last time I weighed him, he was 17lbs!
Time really is flying.


No comments:

Post a Comment