Jake and I went out yesterday to do our last bout of FUN maternity photos! I am 37 weeks along and FULL TERM! Our friend came with to do some shots of the two of us together.
Here are some of my favorites:













In other news, we had a little bit of a scare today. My blood pressure was elevated at my OB appt this morning. I also had a slight headache, slightly blurred vision and I was pretty puffy. So my OB sent me to the hospital for a non-stress test and some labs.
Before going to the hospital I swung by home to pick Jake up, who was freaking out and checking his pulse compulsively.
At the hospital they hooked me all up and the Man Cub was NOT having it. He was kicking the monitors they had me connected to and acting generally disgruntled.
But, my blood pressure went back down and all my labs came back normal so they sent us home!
I was starving by the time we got out of there, so we went to Bulls BBQ for some Pulled Pork Sandwiches - this also pacified the baby. He loves him some Bulls :)
When we got home, Jake promptly took the carseat out to the car and installed it. I guess its time to face the reality that he could actually come at any time!
I still hope he holds off at least until September. He is supposed to be a September Baby after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment