Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Being Productive has led to...

a partially completed nursery :)

First up are our naked room photos - before we moved anything in:

Here is our wall of "Oriental Grasscloth" which looks wicked awesome, even though we've never done wallpaper before.  It picks up on all the red tones in the room and looks fabulous.







Detail of the dresser that also looks fabulous - thanks to my amazing husband:)

A portion of the amazingly discounted rug from Pier 1


Changing table and Crib.

Closet on the left and Hallway door on the right.

Hank is admiring the Nursery:)

Momz and I built the crib this afternoon.  It took a while, but we got it all together and I LOVE it!  The zebra striped bumper and the polkadot dust ruffle are my fav!

I can't wait to get it totally finished.  I still need to find something for the windows, we need to install the fan and get a floor lamp.  But it is definitely progress! And I can't believe we pretty much did this all over the last 3 days!
A huge thanks to my 2 brothers, my little sister and my Momz who came today to help.
I KNOW we wouldn't have gotten this much done without your help:)
LoVe you!

1 comment: