Tuesday, July 14, 2009

31 weeks - time for an update.


I had an OB appointment yesterday.  I am at the point of OB visits every other week - yesterday's was annoying.  I waited an hour and a half to see the doctor for less than 5 minutes.  
I hate that.
BUT she said I am the text book example of pregnancy and everything looks great.  So lets hope it stays that way.

The Man-Cub has been dancing up a storm.  Bath time is still my favorite because he completely spazzes out and jumps all over the place.  I love it.  He is so active.

His bedroom is nearly done.  I just have a short list of To-Dos:
  1. Monster painting
  2. Paint red square and put up book shelves
  3. Finish trim in closet
  4. Make curtains
Hopefully I can get all that done soon.  I am pretty sure I haven't hit the nesting phase of things yet.  Maybe once that kicks in I'll get everything finished!

We've started Lamaze Class - and it's... interesting.  We are one of only 2 couples in the class, which makes the class feel uncomfortably small. Hopefully I'll get something beneficial out of it.  

Here are some of my weekly photos:




Thats all folks...


No comments:

Post a Comment