Tuesday, January 12, 2010

3 1/2 months already

Graysen, my dear, you are getting so big!
Today, your Daddy had to go buy you new diapers.  Size 3, Pampers Cruisers.  As in, the children wearing these size 3 diapers should be cruising around the house.  But you, little beefcake, are still entirely immobile.
--
We went in to the Pediatricians today for a check up and vaccs.  Gray weighed in at 18lbs 2 oz - but I am fairly certain it was an inaccurate reading as the nurse had to hold his head up because he was too long for the scale (27").  My at home baby scale says he weighs 18lbs 5.5oz.
Either way: Big baby.
They didn't even have a place to mark on the chart for how much he weighs!  It only went up to 15lbs!!

We are doing a delayed vaccine schedule, which I feel a lot  more comfortable with.  So Gray only got 1 shot today - the DTaP.  He did really well, and I think he was mainly crying because the nurse had to pin him down to the table.  He was really sleepy and a little cranky this evening - but hopefully he will sleep well tonight

I can't publish a post without any photos, so here are some from yesterday morning.  Gray woke up with an awesome poop explosion that Daddy took care of.  When he was done cleaning him up, he brought me a clean, happy baby.
The perfect way to start my day - and I HAD to take a few photos of his perfection:



..


Well... he was mostly happy anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment