Monday I took Gray in for his first Pediatrician appointment. I wore him in to the office in my baby sling. I really like being able to wear him. I hope to expand my baby-wearing paraphernalia to include several different wraps. There are so many awesome baby-wearing options and I could definitely make my own as well!
Graysen threw a fit of rage at the office when I had to undress him to be weighed!
In retaliation of his momentary discomfort, he laid the most foul and sour smelling poop ever! I accidentally left a yellow poop shmear on the exam table when I changed him.
Woops.
The exam itself went really well.
Graysen has reached his birthweight again at just one week and has no signs of jaundice.
Doc said we could skip coming in at 2 weeks and we made an appointment for the end of October!
My little man really is perfection :)
he's perfect!
ReplyDelete